Corte dei Donno Resort’s regulations
The check in is scheduled after 12:30pm; the apartment must be vacated by 10:30ma on the day of departure.
Pets are not allowed unless otherwise agreed with the management with a surcharge.
- Access to the Resort is not allowed to people who are not our guests or regularly registered
- It is not possible to make payments in the structure via credit cards or debit cards but in cash or checks
- The reservation is considered valid at the time of payment, by postal order or bank transfer, of the sum equal to 30% of the total amount relating to the requested period of stay. The balance is paid on arrival and there is no refund for those who, having paid, intend to anticipate the departure date. This amount is considered a deposit.
- To be hosted in our facility you need to show a valid identity document, the lack of the which will result in the non-acceptance of guests
- Daily cleaning of the bedrooms and bathrooms will be carried out only on request by agreeing on the time of the morning from 10:00am to 2.00pm.
- On the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 10:30 am. Other times can be agreed with the manager of the facility. An agreed delay compared to the one established will result in an additional night being charged
- Smoking is allowed only in open spaces
- Any damage caused to the structure or interior of the apartments and / or accessories will be borne by the responsible guests